I am late enough with this quick post everywhere on Earth already New Year, 2014 started.
I would like to take a moment to wish all the Readers of KP blog all the best in New Year 2014. Let’s keep taking pictures and share the beauty of the world around us!
And no, there is no New Year’s fireworks in Iowa City, as much as I wish they were. I am used, however, to loud and festive celebration of New YEars Eve, and miss it a lot every year…
- Happy New Year In many places, there is already 2012. I just finished talking with my family over the Skype, and I celebrated their midnight with a glass […]
- Happy 4th of July Just a quick note today. United States celebrates its Independence today, so for those in this neck of the woods - Happy 4th of July. For […]
- Fireworks on the water Today, it is the only day of the year with the firework show.I really enjoy fireworks. Since I live in US, I am missing the New Year […]
- Photographing fireworks – some advanced tips People all around US are getting ready for the Independence Day celebrations, day off work, grilling, parades and of course, fireworks […]
- Fireworks on the lake I am not going to add to many blog posts this weekend about photographing fireworks. Especially that the recipe seems to be quite simple, […]