And one more still subject panning. This one more “classic” in subject and in the vertical movement. The impressionist vision of tress without leaves on bright, sunny day, with perfect blue sky.
- Winter impression I revisited my out of focus, still subject panning, moving lens impressions of trees from few weeks ago. This one caught my eye. I think […]
- Ducks It is almost spring around here. With temperatures above 40F most of the last week, the snow is melting, and it still keeps worm. So we […]
- Winter trees On my Saturday walk, I finally had some time to practice few techniques I didn't manage to study during my Lensbaby class. One on them, […]
- Pattern Although it may look like a macro shot, like an abstraction, it is in fact a pattern formed on the river by ice. Zooming tight eliminated […]
- Vertical lines part 2 I've got some complaints yesterday for not posting sufficient amount of abstract image. The truth is, I loved the color and feeling of […]