I never considered myself a cat person. Until I had a first cat, that is.
Right now, those animals, both domestic and all other of this species, fascinate me. I think the most interesting for me is to observe wild cats in zoo, and compare their behavior to my cats at home. They really do behave similarly.
Earlier this week, we visited Ochsner Park zoo in Baraboo, Wisconsin. It is a smal zoo, mostly with indigenous animals, like prairie dogs, white0tail deer or black bear. But then, there was a lynx. A young one, born late spring this year. He seemed to enjoy our interest in him, and played hide and seek around his compound.
- Organizing workflow How is everybody doing with their New Year resolutions 10 day later?My "project 365" is still alive, although almost ended up with no […]
- Deer …in the bushes I found this photo somewhere in old and forgotten catalog (from end of last year :)), and simply couldn't resist. I mean, why the […]
- Prairie dogs One fun aspect of photographing in Badlands was wildlife. In the North-Western part of the park, the whole action happens. First, there […]
- Spot of red It was a very successful weekend. A little discouraged by last Sunday experience in photographing birds from blind in local Raptor Center, […]
- Flock of geese It is a very simple, graphic image. Not much in color happening right now outdoors. I am glad the geese stayed are are very active around […]