I gave some more thought on yesterday’s assignment and how disappointingly it turned out. I have a few conclusions, one of them being that the larger (wider or higher) scene or object placement would allow me to add the Lensbaby effect, but my scene was simply too compact. On the other hand, I could have used macro, and probably would, but it is supposed to be this week subject, and I didn’t want to run out of ideas. Which I have a lot in this moment, and simply cannot wait to start placing them on the table and shoot… Anyway, the photo which was distinguished this week is what I feel like a bit of cheating. I took a background which was already fuzzy and with many patterns and colors, and placed a vase up front. Turned out interestingly. What is even more interesting, that I took this photo as last, in the act of desperation, and ultimately replaced with it poinsettia photo, which I thought was not sharp enough where it was supposed to be.